Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Create a rusty blocked metallic text effect

This time I suggest you a blocked metallic text that looks like rusty. This one already was useful for me.

Start by going to this cool metallic text logo generator, so configure it as told below:
- Text: rusty (type as desired);
- Font size: Big;
- Margin: 5;
- Background color: 603000;
- Font name: 2Tech.

Making that way, you get this very useful text as result (click to enlarge):


Extra tips:
- the used text maker has some other blocked fonts, so you could like to try them (in my opinion, I used the one that leads to the most beautiful results in this case);
- I have set a dark orange background to reinforce the "rusty mood". If you think the result is dull, choose a very different color;
- make stunning metallic text logos with these online cool text logo generators;
- need a text logo having maximum realism? Try these realistic rusty text logo generators.

Is there a text effect you would like to see here? You can ask for it commenting here or sending me an e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment